|New E-Primer cover|
A preview of The E-Primer is available here.
From the publisher:
About this book
E-Prime® is the leading software suite by Psychology Software Tools for designing and running Psychology lab experiments. The E-Primer is the perfect accompanying guide: It provides all the necessary knowledge to make E-Prime accessible to everyone. You can learn the tools of Psychological science by following the E-Primer through a series of entertaining, step-by-step recipes that recreate classic experiments. The updated E-Primer expands its proven combination of simple explanations, interesting tutorials and fun exercises, and makes even the novice student quickly confident to create their dream experiment.
* Learn the basic and advanced features of E-Studio’s flexible user interface
* 15 step-by-step tutorials let you replicate classic experiments from all Psychology fields
* Learn to write custom code in E-Basic without having any previous experience in programming
* Second edition completely revised for E-Prime 3
* Based on 10+ years of teaching E-Prime to undergraduates, postgraduates, and colleagues
* Used by Psychology Software Tools to train their own staff!
1 Read: Has an orange cover and contains banter, cats, and countless silly examples.